This has been developed with victims of stalking, coercive control and domestic abuse in mind but has lots of functionality that can benefit anyone.
Do you feel uncomfortable leaving your home? Do you travel alone to and from work? Do your children travel to and from school alone or with their friends?
Having Hollie Guard on your phone can give three types of alert if you or a loved one experiences danger – personal, stealth and deterrent.
How to download Hollie Guard
To download Hollie Guard on to your or a loved one’s phone simply:
- Go to and register your personal details.
- Go to your App store and download the Hollie Guard app.
- Enter your registration details.
- IMPORTANT: Enter your emergency contact or multiple contacts – please use someone you know who can react to your alert in an emergency. They will receive an SMS notification to highlight that you are in danger.
- You are now ready to set up your personal alerts.
- Please see the user guide below to activate each type of alert.
- We take a proactive approach to your safety, and we therefore encourage you to turn on Hollie Guard BEFORE you are in a potentially dangerous situation – for example BEFORE walking home after a night out.