Office Administrator – Part Time
We are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for a part time Office Administrator to join the team at the Hollie Gazzard Trust. It is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and organised individual to get involved in a progressive charity.
• Organise meetings and travel where needed
• General administrative tasks; photocopying, updating documents and spreadsheets
• Create invoices and administer consultancy bank activity
• Circulating information prior to meetings with attendees
• Take meeting minutes and record accordingly
• Following up with attendee’s post meetings to monitor action progress
• Compile reports
• Updating information required by Charities Commission
• Creating & building presentations
• Acting as an ambassador for the Hollie Gazzard Trust at all times
• Good knowledge of all MS Office package
• Experience in recording meeting minutes
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner
• Flexibility with time to meet the needs of the charity
• Minimum of 5 GCSES A*-C
• Full driving licence & access to a car
• Desirable to have had previous experience within the charity sector
8 days holiday, free parking, a friendly team and nice work environment. You will be making a huge difference to the local community and beyond.
The official charitable objectives of HGT are:
For the public benefit to advance the education (including social and physical training) of people (under the age of 25) in such ways as the Charity Trustees think fit, including:
• Awarding to such person’s scholarships, maintenance allowances or grants to support them at any University, College, or any institution of Higher, or Further Education, whether full or part time.
• Supporting young people in their education to prepare for entry to any occupation, trade or profession on leaving any educational establishment.
• To further such purpose, or purposes, which are exclusively charitable according to the law of England and Wales in such manner as the Trustees in their absolute discretion think fit.
Please email for an Application Pack by clicking on Apply Now.
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th March
Salary: £9 an hour
Hours Per Week: 16 hours (flexible to meet needs of charity)